PRECOAT Wood Sealer
Polyurethane Sealer is a premium transparent two component Polyurethane wood Sealer used as a sanding sealer for various wooden surfaces. It has good filling power, excellent adhesion and is fast drying. It’s remarkably easy in sanding and it will guarantee you an efficient, cost and time saving job.
Instructions for preparation:
- Mix 2 parts of the sealer with 1 part of the hardener by volume.
- Dilute with urethane Thinner (5 – 10 %) to reach adequate spraying viscosity.
- The recommended application viscosity is in the range of 20 – 25 on Ford Cup No. 4 at 30oC .
- At least two sprayed coats should be applied to wooden surface to offer adequate film for sanding.
- Pot life is from 3 – 4 hrs. at 30oC .
- Apply by air spray or airless spray.
- Start Sanding after complete drying of film.